Certain adventures only come around once. Like when the grizzled old warrior decides to go after the dragon, and asks who’s coming with him. Or when the dark-eyed sorceress slowly surveys the crowd of peasants, waiting for one to step forward and pull the sword from the stone.
This boxed sets contains those adventures. Dungeon Crawl Classics #35: Gazetteer of the Known Realms brings together the Dungeon Crawl Classics modules into one comprehensive world. This magnificent set includes:
- Gazetteer of the Known Realms, a 120-page book describing the archetypal fantasy world of Áereth.
- Three 24"x36" poster-sized full-color maps of Áereth ready to host your adventures.
- GM’s Guide to the Known Realms, a 136-page sourcebook describing deities, equipment, creatures, and NPCs, plus rules for starting campaigns with 0-level characters and adventure paths that you can build from existing DCC modules.
- A 24"x36" poster-sized players’ map of Áereth.
- Halls of the Minotaur, a 32-page adventure module for 0-level characters perfectly suited to starting off your campaign in Áereth.
- The Thief Lord’s Vault, a 32-page adventure module for levels 4-6 that sends the heroes into the legendary treasure vault of Cazül the Chaotic.
So take up your broadsword, blow the dust off your spellbook, and saddle the horses. The mailed Kings of the North are calling out your name, demanding an audience. It is up to you to give an answer.
- Creation and Early History: A 15-page excerpt from the GM’s Guide that describes the origins of Áereth. Click here to download. (7.8 MB PDF)
- Gazetteer of the Northlands: A 12-page excerpt from the Gazetteer that describes the Northlands. Click here to download. (7.7 MB PDF)
- Adventure Paths: A 5-page excerpt from the GM’s Guide with adventure paths that connect Dungeon Crawl Classics modules into interlinked campaigns. Click here to download. (4.9 MB PDF)
- RPG Now: 4 stars. "I'm currently running my second adventure in the DCC universe, and already the Known Realms Gazetteer has proved invaluable in helping me answer my PC's pesky questions about the local climate and where certain roads and rivers referenced in the adventure might ultimately lead to."
- EN World: 5 stars. "Great value for your buck; original without being weird... You will in no way regret buying this."
Project Manager: Harley Stroh
Writer: Mike Ferguson, Jeff LaSala, Harley Stroh
Cartography: Jeremy "Topographic Rex" Simmons
Cover Artist: William McAusland
Heraldry Artists: Brad and Jessie McDevitt
Interior Artists: Ian Armstrong, Jason Edwards, Friedrich Haas, Eric Lofgren, Alex Kosakowski, Doug Kovacs, Cliff Kurowski, William McAusland, Brad McDevitt, Jesse Mohn, Stefan Poag, Mike Wilson
Editors: Ken Hart, Liz Rich
Graphic Designer: Jeremy Simmons
Layout: Joseph Goodman
Editor-in-Chief: Joseph Goodman
GMG5034. Boxed set. $69.99.